We value the citizens of our community, therefore we strive:
1. To build ongoing relationships of trust and support with the citizens of Nixa and create a sense of security.
2. To encourage citizen involvement in the development of projects that stabilize Nixa neighborhoods, improve the quality of life and proactively diminish crime.
3. To be ethical, courteous, and non-prejudicial in the performance of our duties without expectation of personal gain.
4. To always prioritize our response to safeguard human life.
5. To thoroughly investigate any complaint made against the members of this department.
6. To use force only when other reasonable options have failed.