As members of the Springfield Police Department, we are committed to providing quality service to our community through personal integrity, fairness, open communication and a helpful attitude.
We will provide quality, professional service to our community by:
· Enforcing the law;
· Preventing crime, thereby improving the quality of life;
· Responding promptly to calls for service and other public needs;
· Conducting thorough investigations;
· Providing state of the art training and continuing education programs;
· Leading by example.
Having sound moral principles that earn the trust, respect, and confidence of the community and each other through:
· Being honest, and demanding the same from each other;
· Living by the rules we enforce.