The Elk Point Police Department is the law enforcement branch of the city government. One of the primary objectives of EPPD is to provide a secure, safe community environment for all residents and businesses. EPPD serves the community by protecting life and property, detecting crime, enforcing all laws and ordinances, and promoting the safe, efficient use of the city streets and highways.
1. Patrol, crime prevention, conflict
2. Code enforcement to preserve property
3. Monitor traffic speeds and assess
4. Youth safety and education programs.
5. Crisis management, prevention and